Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my bands latest album

well maybe not...
Ok I found this 'game' at Something About Nothing

YOUR ALBUM ARTWORK:

1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random”or copy and paste
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

Me - Daulat Khel

2 - Go to "Random quotations"or copy and paste
http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

Me - the criminal rather than the victim

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or copy and paste
http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

Me - well the 3rd pic was actually a tribute to someones dad so I didn't think it was appropriate to use, so I reloaded and got this young lady titled '099' uploaded by Karlos Reyes. I'm not sure about the copyright proceedures with this game so I'm including that.

4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

Me - Ta daaa -well I think the image and title go well but I'm not sure about the band name...


go on waste a bit of time and find your album cover!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's quite cool really. I might try it.

Le said...

babe get out more !! or make me something ... or go comment on me - I have a jen inspired giveaway ... hugs le

Le said...

and take off word verify as they are getting really long and hard to read for us old folk :) le xoxo

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

That is so fun. I'll have to give a whirl

hester said...

I thought at first that was you on the cover!

Katy said...

Missing your posts! What have you been up to? Hope everything is okay :-)