Been missing a while but still posting in my head...
After the boys birthdays I went full tilt at all the things I'd delayed to organise the fete. Too many things.Must not delay like that next year!!
But the college Fete came and went on Saturday and I managed to get it all done even without a voice for the 3 days leading up to it. It was a perfect winter day and 10 minutes after the fireworks we got a very light sprinkle of rain for about 5 minutes as everyone left.
The boys had a wonderful time and it was the first time we (& a few other yr2 parents) let #1Son run off with his friends. Kept tabs on him of course but he thought he was free!
I'm just a bit tired - run down - and need a good sleep in. Got me some antibiotics Monday, so things are clearing up now....
SO what do I plan for next? Well ever so conveniently, I got an email today about the Australian Body Art Awards having $50 off their weekend event price....I'm thinking I'll be off to Daylesford in Feb2011!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
ya you can come via us for a visit :) love you and see you soon le xoxox
Post a Comment