This is my winning entry in the Australian Body Art Arwards monthly (September) photo comp for the convention next year. I won the cost of the convention -which I had already paid for, so now I can either get my money back or pay for one of the pre conv workshops.....oooh so lovely to have a choice!!
The theme was Beasts in Time - I chose the Gargoyle :
Gargoyles are mostly featured on medieval buildings where they threaten and scare to keep evil spirits (and People) from the buildings all the while doubling as drain pipes. These Beasts have truely seen the passage of time since their creation, are spread throughout the world and still feature in today's mythology.
This time there were 6 other entrants, so I feel I actually did a good enough job to win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
totally scared me :)
Post a Comment