Wednesday, July 13, 2011

omg omg omg!

So last night I painted with friends at a Virgin australia party and who sat down in fromt of me but Sir Richard Branson!!!! He was followed into the room by the masses who posed for photos with him, got autographs and generally made it hard to paint! But he was very gracious to all and I didn't even have to ask for a photo.
Once all the kids were done there was a bit of a run on adult tigers and I'm happy to say some waited for me to paint them as they liked mine best. I'm probably prouder of that than anything else!!

3 comments:

Le said...

wowwww weee you need to send this pic into a mag :) I am soooo proud of you you little face artist extraordinare!!love le xox

hester said...

Wow! I'm impressed too. Maybe you can do the Duchess of Cambridge next? Send her an invite!

Graeme said...

wow,that's totally amazing!!!! He's a total hero of mine. How amazing to paint his face! Fantastic.