Thursday, December 18, 2008

Monday was a good day

Monday was good for a couple of reasons - it was my 7th wedding anniversary....doesn't seem that long ago we were laughing with friends & rells, some who we hadn't seen for ages, some who travelled a long way to join us and the evening did all go so fast....

To celebrate this year my *Boy was not well so we scrapped plans for them to stay over at the grandparents and just had them babysat here instead so we'd be the ones up all night if need be.....yes of course he was fine the minute we left but that's just typical! Anyway we saw Quantum of Solace (wasn't to impressed really) then drove around in search of an open restaurant YD deemed acceptable to eat at -we ended up at Montezuma's mexican -yes ever so romantic but a nice meal.


Monday was also the arrival of my prize from WhatKatyDid Designs thru Le@ ThirdontheRight's
Creative Aussies competition. I got a lovely birdie decal which I think will go on my car (after I wash it). I also decided to get one of Katy's pendants so we did a swap and I got to wear my lovely pendant out Monday night.


This was my first swap and I so love the idea of it. Next year I'll be out searching for all those ornament & gift swaps I see everyone participating in....It'll drive YD nuts -he just doesn't get the joy of giving to someone you may not know......

ps The winner of one of my banners went to Trish @ MyLittleDummerBoys thru Le's comp, I think it looks quite cute (if I do say so myself!)

No comments: