Before we left we had Xmas dinner with the rest of my family as they were all off to Fiji for a weeks holiday a few days later.
The resort -Atlantis Marcoola- was wonderful, right on the beach, family friendly pool, playground, games room, and they even gave out little goodie bags Xmas eve!
Our Xmas tree was tinselled up apartment decor -stylish!
Presents were given and recieved with joy - and I was not annoyed that I didn't get the only thing I asked for..... (I just went to the sales the next day & got it myself!)
I made a great brunch and we ate it and drank bubbles while over looking the ocean...
more of YD's family had gathered in one place than in the whole time I've known him -from Zimbabwe, Sth Africa, Townsville, Buderim & us!
and finally, boxing day involved a huge family waterfight during which I was the only one to stay dry!
We did have a great time - and I did manage to read a whole book and get the boys photo albums up to date. I'm as tanned as I get -which is still white but with an unintentional red tinge, no matter what I do I always miss somewhere and get burnt when in the sun....and I got some new scissors (as in 2 pairs) for cutting material and paper!




No comments:
Post a Comment