I woke you up much the same as I did 4 years ago -'hello darling, wakeup, its daytime.....' only now you responded much faster to the '....would you like a birthday present'! My little baby has reached 4 and is showering us with love and smiles and lifting any worries I may have had for him a year ago.
So yesterday I went all out and made -with your help *Boy - a no cook Humpty Dumpty cake. (no cook because I used Lamington Fingers and mortared them together with icing to form the wall) You were a great help sorting the Smarties and cleaning off the beaters.
We put the party preparations aside for a bit and you showed me your cool moves on the trampoline.
You got your first box of Lego as an early present from Grandma & Pop and I had to drag you away from it to go to your party! Lucky you, got
Today I went to your kindy and painted all your friends faces. I know most mums send cake but Humpty was my limit. I hope you enjoyed it.
Thank you for being my special StarBoy. So glad you came to be mine.
Love Mum xoxox




3 comments:
i love the painted face - fantastic
Yep...that is a gorgeous face! Glad the birthday went so well. Four is a nice age, I reckon. Still innocent but somewhat able to be reasoned with (you know what I mean - threatened with no tv, bribed with choccy frogs...that sort of thing)
the cake looks fabbo :) and that line that your worries are lifting - it's a joy to read - he is a darling boy for sure - le xoxoox
Post a Comment