I'd take a photo but it's not real attractive.....
This afternoon YD & I had our yearly skin checks. This is a good idea for us as we are both quite spotty and living in QLD is fraught with sun danger!
Today was finally a bad report for me and I had 2 sun spots ice-burnt on my face, just between my right eye & hairline. WOW talk about sting! but it didn't last too long really and it has morphed from wasp bite looking blobs into pink graze marks. And I have to look forward to further ugliness and it dries, scabs & falls off.
At least the other spots on my face were just....you guessed it - age spots!! Yet another medical professional reminding me how old I was!
It might remind me to wear a bit more sunscreen.....maybe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
och !! be more careful matey you fair wee thing you hugs le
Post a Comment