Sunday, October 4, 2009

4 two

So, yesterday was yet another in the passing flow of birthdays for yours truly. By chance it was also time to catch up with dear friends so we invited ourselves over and had a lovely Barbie dinner while the kids played nicely.

After having had no one to paint since doing my workshop I was just hanging to try out some new stuff so much to my friends amusement I painted us all (and the kids of course). They thought it was a bit weird, me wanting to 'work' on my birthday but it was F.U.N.!

First the girls sat up and I tried some new colours, and swirls. Then, much more interestingly I did the guys up with stitches, scratches, shot wounds, bruises & skin ripped off.

They didn't photograph the best but looked not too bad for my first efforts (on a real person).


Was a bit of a late night for us all tho and we are all off to bed early tonite!


ps - this morning I had Breakfast at the 'Flying Nun' cafe out in Samford - absolutely delicious & recommended!!!!

No comments: