Sunday, October 18, 2009

Christmas Ornament Swap


Last year I was still fairly new to all the wonders of the blog world and when I came across bloggers who had participated in Xmas swaps showing off their special treats I was disappointed I hadn't seen any to join in time.
Not so this year, as I remembered today I should go searching for one to join. After a few disappointments of 'no internationals' (ie non USA) or finding they were to be hand made + X-stitched (not that I have problems with either of these things but it just wasn't what I was looking for) I finally found one at Lisa's Chaos. Yay!!
Lisa lives in Wisconsin, is a Mum, has cancer in remission and is just a wonderful photographer. And that's just what I gleaned from her blog in a short read - I'll be back.... She also has a really lovely blog design - not in the least bit chaotic!
So if you're up far a bit on Xmas fun, go visit Lisa too and sign up before 31October.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're so sweet. :) You gleaned pretty much everything about me. :) Happy to welcome all who would like to swap. :)