Monday, March 15, 2010

Me plus Him


We all went to GOMA (Gallery of modern Art) yesterday and this was one of the results of us playing in the kids area.....

A mix of YD's and my faces to produce this weirdo at left.


It did remind us of our visit to Vegas before we were married. I think it was in the Luxor casino there was a prediction box that showed you what your future child would look like......I'm sure I have the pic around somewhere but I couldn't lay me hands on it just now......anyway - that potential child was very ugly so I'm sooo glad we got the gorgeous 2 boys we have!


Official blurb with photo image:
This is an I, you, we portrait of us made at Wit Pimkanchanapong's activity at Kid's APT.
Wit Pimkanchanapong is interested in language and how we relate to each other when we talk together.......

not quite sure how the interst in language relates to mixed up photos but it was fun!

No comments: