Sunday, March 21, 2010

Missy B

At long last I have been a bit crafty - I finally had a little girlie to make a dolly for.

She is from a pattern in Simply Patchwork & Stitching Vol 10 No 5 and while she is not quite as lovely as the picture on the cover I'm hoping she will be loved by my friends daughter.
My friend has just made a dress from the pink check material so they will match. I stitched her face and painted her shoes. Not sure how well she will survive a wash!

Missy B is my first Doll I've made -she was pretty straight forward but I have to say dolls dresses are too fiddly for me to be going back for 2nds!.

1 comment:

Achelois said...

Just popped in to say thank you for your kind comment on the poem via Tiff's blog.

Wow your handiwork is something I would just never have the patience for. What a very glamorous dolly. Mine are late teen's now but the girl child of mine would have adored her.