Sunday, April 11, 2010

7 things....

I'm assuming here that I'm supposed to reveal stuff relatively unknown here....tricky but here goes....

1/ My middle name is May. I rarely use it as it make my name read as a sentence since I took my husbands surname (serious error in judgement there, but what you do when in the blooms of love!)

2/ I long for colder climes....Like Le who's making plans to move to Dunedin, I too love cool weather. I am not cut out for Life in Brisbane -the humidity melts me each summer....

3/I am starting to suffer the belief that my post baby shape is going to stay with my for the rest of my days....no matter how sad or determined I get, I am a failure at exercise programmes (and that is what I need to do most -get my butt moving and away from this computer!)

4/I plan to enter my first body painting contect next month up in Eummundi. I have never even painted a body before and I know of others who are entering that regularly get paid heaps to do so. I'm almost terrified of the whole idea but I really want to try it....maybe I should just try the face painting comp and save the body til next time.....Either way a real comp in front of people is quite a nerve racking idea!

5/Under our spare bed is full of material in boxes I have stashed away to 'make stuff with'...when I'm going to do this or what I'll make I have no idea - one day....

6/Apart from when I was gallavanting around Europe doing more silly things than I realised at the time, I have never lived more than 2 suburbs away from my parents home (and they have been there since about 1979). Dependant -not totally but they are very  handy to have close!

7/I secretly play with the Lego while the boys are at school & I should be doing housework....


there you go -7 new things about me!

2 comments:

Fe said...

Very interesting!!

I'm with you on the cool weather thing.

And I can't wait to see your Eummundi entries!!

xo

Le said...

hee hee you are too funny re the lego thing - I so see you doing that :)

you must do the body thing not the face - you are up for it ...

time to fly - love you matey le