You know when they start singing and you could just hear a pin drop, everyone is just listening to them with such awe.........
Yes, that was me this morning.......well me and Irene Cara........What a Feeling!
And yes, I'm sure it was awe that caused the boys in the back to be completely silent!
Meanwhile, in my face painting life, I have entered the Eumundi Body Art Carnivale which has its theme as Fantasy, so I am nervously producing designs in my head, and on my manniquin torso....and on YD.
The body art comp, I have completely changed my idea so have to start again after scrapping the Alice in Wonderland theme.....I'm thinking about Genies now....




1 comment:
Awww... I love those moments! I have one son who sings along with me (we favour Queen and David Bowie!) and one son who wants the earth to open up and swallow him whole to avoid the embarrassment.
Good luck with the "Fantasy" painting! Can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment