So I can now proudly show you my latest creation - a laptop bag for Le (Third on the Right).
Have had to wait until I gave it to her before posting it and I was very happy to find the laptop actually fitted inside.
I had marked that flowery material for something for Le as soon as I found it amongst my latest remnants and I'm glad to say she definately liked it.
I didn't have a pattern, so just made it up as I went and there are definately some dodgey bits where my thinking didn't go far enough ahead but overall I was quite pleased with the outcome -and its even padded!
So now I really must get to concentrating on my secret crafty santa gift for the Gossip Girlies Xmas Lunch!




2 comments:
I do love IT !! What I love most is the thought that has gone into it ... the top satin bit is pistachio green - if you recall I wanted a pistashop green laptop - but for cost reasons ended up with a black one ... so the fact that my darling one went to the effort to make one in my preferred colour was so sweet and thoughtful - love ya girl :) le xoxoxo
I love it, i love the colours, great job!
Post a Comment