Over on Third on the Right Le talks of nearly growing old by accident, she is however making these discoveries while on the road to self improvement attending monsterously energetic gym classes.
I on the other hand seem to be on the road to decline, totally unable to commit myself to any level of fitness.
Anyway, my sudden decline into growing old came at the hands of my optometrist (also a neighbour too) who I visited this week to check on the difficulty with focus I was having while x-stitching. Oh yes, he casually comments, your eyes will decline once you hit forty.....and once you get to 45 they will take another plunge towards blindness!! (ok they weren't his exact words)
So while my general eyesight hasn't changed much in the last few years my close vision and the focusing in between is declining and I'll be needing a 2nd pair of glasses -looking to the future possibly bi focals.......
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
get on that treadie matey !! you can do it ... we have to look fab at 45 seeing we kinda missed the bandwagon for 40 !! le xoxoxo
Post a Comment