
You've probably seen blogs with the 'pic each day' premis. An interesting way to document their lives I guess but a pretty big commitment.
While wasting some time today I came across the blog 'One Shoe a Day' which takes the idea one step further -this clever lady is aiming to paint a shoe painting each day. I'm not sure if she's on schedule but her efforts are really cute and quirky. I'm not a huge shoe girlie but I found these really appealing.
Here is one of my favourites -'Confetti'.
Frollien von Sofa is in Berlin, Germany and sells thru etsy and Dawanda shops.....she also has a real cute pup!




2 comments:
Can you imagine having enough time to paint a shoe picture every day? They're very cute...
I love these ones too - what a happy shoe day it looks like ... le xoxo
Post a Comment