1 week before both my boys are off to school......
#1Son is still struggling with his writing -low muscle tone makes it hard for him & since its hard he's just not interested. Great finger control when playing computer games tho!
My little *Boy will be heading to Prep. He's sooo ready & I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy it but....well he's my baby, I hope he's going to be ok. He has started drawing wonderful pictures, without any prompting (no problems for him in that area) and yesterday did a lovely heart collage for me...aww!
I've recently noticed he has been saying "C'baus" instead of "because". Should I correct him or let him go one saying it cos I think its cute? Have I mentioned his kisses? He's a charmer -takes your face in his little hands, pulls you close and plants a whopper on them! Bliss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
awwww lucky you, lucky us - such wonderful boys :) le xoxo
Post a Comment