Sometime last year I was inspired by The Nester to make our house entry a bit more presentable. Following thru on this I have to say I failed to do the trendy seasonal updating as we passed thru the year but I did manage to Christmassify in December and now that we have finally done our Xmas decoration pack up for the year I have attempted a summery 'beach shell' theme. Well I'm impressed with the shells in the vase at least !
While shopping my house (trying to find something a bit summery) I came across this hand cut soap flower that we got on our Thailand honeymoon 9 years ago. It still smells pretty as the lid of the carved coconut that it is in has been kept shut all these years..... I'm leaving it open for just a little while.
Meanwhile on my little monster front, I have to ask -will I EVER be able to take a nice smiley photo of the 2 of them together again????
(ps. white shirts from Aunty Le for Xmas....may not stay white very long on these 2....!)




1 comment:
ohh I like th nesting ... I have re-arranged at whoop whoop too :) bestest hugs to my bestest girl le xox
Post a Comment