Monday, January 25, 2010

2 days left

Yay! its back to school in just 2 days time.

The boys had haircuts on the weekend which involved lots of yelling, & crying (why, I'm not sure, they seemed to have been over that nonsense a few cuts ago...).

Bags are already packed full of books etc. & waiting under the desk.

This morning uniforms were tried on for fit -and in the case of *Boy, to get the excitement of school happening.

So what should we do this last day of holidays with Mum (as I'll be painting most of Australia Day)?


I've no idea.......I'm done.......6 weeks of filling their days & prying them away from the tele has used me all up. Yesterday I got out the last of the craft items stored in my cupboard & while they are still playing with them, I feel I should do something special for this their last day......

No comments: