My Xmas gifts went down well so yesterday I finished off these 3 food fly covers for 3 of my girlfriends for their birthdays.
I did the pink on 1st with the little roses but then a) couldn't remember where I'd got them & b) couldn't find them anywhere else.
So I compromised with the purple & white & maroon & rose flowers for the others. I think the work just as well, altho a bit chunkier but decided not to add them at the bottom centre (like on the purple/white) again as I don't think they look quite right.
So as Miss Le 1st put in an order for one for her birthday she may now choose which she would like best (because I can't really decide!).




2 comments:
I like the purple ey pinkey one best - ya ta le xoxox
You got it...actually I thought that would be your last choice - I'm glad I asked!
Post a Comment