Why do my children become devil spawn the moment visitors depart???
After having a lovely morning with them playing with a school friend and his brother for hours on end while I helped indoctrinate another hapless Mum into the blogging world, they departed and we made ready for lunch.
5 seconds later they were at each other, pushing, hitting, pinching....yes they can be truely charming! (I am a good mother, I am a good mother, I am a good mother!)
Now I have just found them playing in the rain when I thought they were securely on the back deck. I don't have a problem with them being soaking wet as its a stinking hot steamy day but I am distressed that the security of the yard has been breached by #1Son climbing up and opening the automatic garage door. Another lock will have to be enforced now I guess....another thing to put on YD's 'list'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
oh dearie me ... what can we say - KIDS !!
Post a Comment