The other thing I've been spending my cleaning the house time doing is learning the basics of making blog backgrounds.....
When Le@thirdontheright started changing her blog I couldn't let her do it alone, so together with the help of (mostly) Cute Blogs we worked out how to do it.
Spurred on my that sucess I went on to update other of my families blogs- YD's fencing, his mums dressmaking and my facepainting businesses all have blogs and are now all looking a bit spicker.
Along the way I have discovered there are heaps of wonderful sites with free downloads for digital scrapbooking - I didn't try them all as I'd reached our download limit and was going very s l o w.... but I plan to visit some and start downloading some of their clever stuff.
SO I have put all this new knowledge and the results into a new blog Posh It Up. It's not quite finished yet but feel free to go look and use anything you may find there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love your new look, all bright and fresh and pretty. Very pleasing on the eye. Nice!
Post a Comment