Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wolverine

Yesterday arvo YD and I went on a movie date to see Wolverine. It wasn't too bad but the end left a big question in regards to his brother..... anyway Hugh was looking very buff (well as the sexiest man alive you'd be expecting some quality wouldn't you?).

From time to time the comment has been passed that YD looked a bit like Hugh and while I rarely agree there was the odd shot in the movie where I would concede there was a slight resemblance.....so today before the man got his much needed haircut I took a coupla shot to compare.....(ok, yes I did photoshop in some shadows)

So maybe in his younger days the similarity was a little stronger - I'm sure Hugh doesn't spend his days in the sun, or eat with married abandon.....but I'll let YD have his dream a little longer.















So does anyone out there have a look alike in their house?










...And after the haircut, looking a bit tidier!

3 comments:

Katy said...

mmm he does a little bit! I saw Wolverine on Saturday too and thought it was great, and then we saw Star Trek straigth after and that was AWESOME! - I am a closet trekkie :-)

Le said...

ohhh I can TOTALLY see it !!! good job babes :) le xox

Graeme said...

classic!!!!! i've been told i look a bit like Ralph Fiennes on a very bad day