Saturday, January 10, 2009

getting ready for Australia Day


So, I just thought I'd start getting ready for Australia Day celebrations and do a few designs......

































some green & gold....... flag variations........ wattle & gum blossoms ..... a koala ..... the southern cross...




















any other suggestions?





and Just on the odd chance someone is searching for Australian designs & stumbles by here...
If you like my designs please make your own versions to photograph - DO NOT USE MINE!
I have permission to use these kids faces - you do not.

4 comments:

Le said...

v cute - looking great - le xo

Katy said...

They look fantastic! I love the koala,
I was thinking:-
- a truckie man in a wife beater (navy blue bonds singlet top)
- a blue and white Styrofoam esky
- Some thongs
- a BBQ?

hahaha maybe not...

hester said...

They are all great. I'm definitely going to hire you as a face art consultant for our next birthday party. Very cute koala boy!

Lilly said...

They are fantastic. I am doing some posts on Australia on my blog for the next couple of weeks. I will link to you if its ok. I mainly have American readers.