our entry... Yes this was the first impression
(well possibly it's not that far off the wrong impression since most of the house is not real tidy!)
So I tried 'shopping the house' and came up with a few bits & pieces but I had to buy what made the biggest difference - the shoe basket.
The rest was mainly tidying and re-arranging.
add a blue box to tidy up all the re chargers, move the mat in...dust...
still not quite perfect or finished but a huge improvement I think
....now how long can it stay this way??
Looking thu all the other 10minute improvements, I realised there seems to be a growing trend (in the USA mostly?) to have words on walls and I'm thinking they don't look too bad....so I had a look but only found US suppliers (in US$- a bit of an issue at the moment!) but I have been inspired so I may pursue it further to find just the right words for the wall to the right of the piano -you can see it in the lounge & dining rooms so it'll have to be good!




3 comments:
Well done! I did a similar thing in my bedroom recently.... took me a LOT longer than 10 minutes though.
I have the letters P E A C E above my bed. I love them. They remind me of what I desire most.
x
ohh v nice work - well done honey child .... make your boys respect your work ... they will benefit from it in the end ... hugs le
that was so cool! 10 minutes??? Wow.
Post a Comment