Again, I will admit to being the eternal lurker - reading many blogs daily but often not knowing what to say or how to comment on the blogs I read.
Over the last month a few posts or whole blogs have stuck in my mind....
One of them is By the Chimney with Care on Kreg's blog. It reminded me that true Xmas spirit can show up and it surprised me that I read about it in this blog - not because Kreg doesn't deserve something nice happening his way but his blog is usually full if humour and little gems he has found like this...
Two more have had me wanting to just hug the writers as I have nothing I can say to them that I think could possibly ease what they are writing of. I haven't been there myself but want to offer support, take them away from their troubles and make them all better. They are strong and wonderful mothers and my heart aches for them both.
Fe has custody issues and an ex who doesn't seem to have the sense or goodness of a cockroach but is raising the most wonderful pair of boys. And over at 3Ring Circus there's Tiff, Mum to 7 & who takes the most gorgeous photos and who is being tested by the govt/hospital (?) over the availabiltity of medical proceedures for one of her beautiful but sick preschool twins. This amazing woman has already suffered thru miscarriages and the death of a child and the world should be doing everything they can to get little Ivy over the hurdles placed in front of her.
I am so lucky.
Finally on a light note WhatKatyDid had been doing some research on an 'uncomfortable proceedure' and found this hilarious read which really made me LOL!
Have a read if you haven't been there already and leave a comment if you can, I will call it mine by proxy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
aww you are a great mate on line and off ... maybe we could go halves on a hit for fe's ex .... I think it would be a community service .... le xoxo
Awww... thanks for caring. And i know how you feel about not always knowing how to comment on others' blogs. I often feel the same.
And Le... thanks for the thought. But it would only help in the shorterm. In the long term, my boys would probably end idolising a dead man and extolling the virtues of all of his detestable behaviours.
But thanks anyway.
I needed that bloggy-love from you two today.
xoxoxo
Wow.
Thank you. So much.
Sometimes there are no words but it is really nice to know there are kind spirited people in the world.
Post a Comment